Facts & Figures
Future Tech Week 2018 one again proved itself to be a home for the display of the remarkable technology from across the world and has achieved the highest attendance numbers ever recorded in its history. The show was bursting at the seams with over 100 hours of content, live demonstrations, record-breaking technologies and world firsts, among some of the world’s biggest technology brands including IBM, Microsoft, HP, CISCO and more. With 12,000+ attendees, 170+ tech cos and brands from 86 countries, Future Technology Week was the perfect platform for the region’s cyber security, emerging tech and business professionals to meet and interact. Have a glimpse of our event in numbers..
FACTS AND FIGURES
- US $ 271.5 Million (AED 1 Billion Dirhams) Visitors expected to spend over the next 12 months with exhibitors
- 3,683 cyber security visitors came to source products and suppliers
- 7,060 of attendees say the event is important to their business
- 6,985 of attendees say they were satisfied with the event
- 1,524 visitors are the final decision makers
- 3,556 visitors are an influencer or technical specifier in the buying process
- 17% exhibitors expect to earn more than US$ 500,000 from the event
- 95% exhibitors said that the event is important to do business
- 91% exhibitors said that they would definitely participate in 2019
- 95% said that they are satisfied with the quality of business visitors
- 4 out of 10 award-winning CISOs of top 10 banks in the region were speakers at Future Technology Week
- 5 out of 10 CISOs of top healthcare institutions were attendees at Future Technology Week
- 100+ CIO/CISO/VP of top companies like Telefonica, Saudi Ports, IKEA Group, Amazon Pay India, DHL Express, Dubai Health Authority, Habib Bank Ag, Juma Al Majid Group, Al Maskari Holding, Bank of Jordan, General Motors MENA, Dubai Customs, General Electric MENA, Union National Bank, Majid Al Futtaim Retail – Carrefour, Lulu Group International and many more were part of the event.
Tech companies & brands
Still not convinced? Hear from them…
With most of the relevant stakeholders at the event, it’s a place to share, to learn and to make new partnerships.
Having three events in one this year made the event a fabulous one. As technology professionals, making time to attend such events may not always be easy, but from my perspective, this year’s event brought a fresh new approach and provided network and security professionals a great opportunity to learn, meet solutions providers and network!